Converge – Jane Doe (2001, Equal Vision/ Deathwish Records) How good is Jane Doe? I’m very glad you asked. Jane Doe sounds exactly like the emotional state you’d find yourself in after someone you’ve loved, but hadn’t had to courage to tell, fucks your best friend. That combined with the sensation of scraping your teeth on concrete when you are completely sober. Actually, you could also compare it to the same feeling you get after having... Read More
- Sinistrous Diabolus: Total Doom//Desecration.
- Shallow Grave — S/T
- Matt Hinch: Interview
- Device—Lost My Soul (Single)
- Exordium Mors—Sacrifice, Perish and Demise EP
- Old Loaves—Bad Rides 7″/Drowser LP.
- Device—Enemy Blood (Single)
- Arc of Ascent—The Higher Key
- Kelly, Von Till and Wino—Songs of Townes Van Zandt
- Barren Earth—The Devil’s Resolve
- High on Fire—De Vermis Mysteriis
- ABAZAGORATH— ABAZAGORATH EP
- Labels—Dark Descent
Aosoth Atma avant-garde Avichi Baroness Beastwars Beast Wars black metal Canada Classic metal Converge Craft death metal Deus Otiosus Device doom epigrams Experimental folk Fucked Up Gigan interview Kroda Mark of Man New Zealand Bands Noise NZ Metal pagan post-metal Profound Lore prog progressive punk rock satan sludge space Spook The Horses stoner Sunn O))) tech death metal thrash metal Thurston Moore toothache Yob