If Eastern European black metal bands are famous for anything, aside from some very dubious political affiliations, then it would have to be that they don’t suffer any lack of self-confidence or ambition. Ukrainian outfit Kroda takes that same purposeful and progressive approach on its newest release Schwarzpfad, crafting a suite of songs that splices mellifluous European folk into a swirling mix of pagan fury. Spread out across five elongated... Read More
- Sinistrous Diabolus: Total Doom//Desecration.
- Shallow Grave — S/T
- Matt Hinch: Interview
- Device—Lost My Soul (Single)
- Exordium Mors—Sacrifice, Perish and Demise EP
- Old Loaves—Bad Rides 7″/Drowser LP.
- Device—Enemy Blood (Single)
- Arc of Ascent—The Higher Key
- Kelly, Von Till and Wino—Songs of Townes Van Zandt
- Barren Earth—The Devil’s Resolve
- High on Fire—De Vermis Mysteriis
- ABAZAGORATH— ABAZAGORATH EP
- Labels—Dark Descent
Aosoth Atma avant-garde Avichi Baroness Beastwars Beast Wars black metal Canada Classic metal Converge Craft death metal Deus Otiosus Device doom epigrams Experimental folk Fucked Up Gigan interview Kroda Mark of Man New Zealand Bands Noise NZ Metal pagan post-metal Profound Lore prog progressive punk rock satan sludge space Spook The Horses stoner Sunn O))) tech death metal thrash metal Thurston Moore toothache Yob