Six Noises features the writing of New Zealand-based music journalist Craig Hayes. The blog primarily covers underground punk, metal, and eccentric/experimental music.
Craig’s writing has appeared in magazines and zines at home and overseas, and he’s contributed to websites such as Noisey, Invisible Oranges, No Clean Singing, Under the Radar, PopMatters, Last Rites, Hellbound, Steel for Brains, Metal Bandcamp and more.
Craig has produced and presented interview and documentary segments for Radio New Zealand's Music 101. And he has hosted and co-hosted specialist music shows on Radioactive and Access Radio.
Craig believes that punk is not dead.
He is also obsessed with sharks.
Contact Six Noises @ sixnoises (at) gmail (dot) com
You're welcome to submit tunes, but note that Six Noises:
- only features underground music
- is interested in NZ underground music first and foremost
- isn't interested in ever hearing another melodic or tech-heavy death metal album
- won't review a 'stream' of your release (digital downloads or physical copies thnx)
- probably won't email you back; sorry, mate, I'm busy.